West Seneca, New York, January 24, 2024 – Worksport Ltd. (Nasdaq: WKSP; WKSPW) (“Worksport” or the “Company”) is excited to announce the launch of its first hard-folding tonneau cover, the Worksport AL3 PRO Low Profile Aluminum Tonneau Cover – a flush mounted, three panel, all aluminum tonneau cover. Embodying the perfect blend of durability, style, and functionality, this new product is proudly Made in the USA (with 90%+ domestically sourced components) and is set to redefine standards in the truck accessory market.
The AL3 PRO hard-folding tonneau cover has been meticulously engineered to cater to the needs of the most discerning pickup truck owners. It is anticipated to initially be compatible with and available for a wide range of popular truck models, including RAM by Stellantis, General Motors brands GMC and Chevrolet, Ford, Jeep by Stellantis, Nissan, and Toyota. In a strategic move to broaden its market reach, Worksport expects to extend its compatibility soon to include the Honda Ridgeline as well.
Steven Rossi, CEO of Worksport, expressed his enthusiasm: “We are immensely proud to unveil the features of the AL3 PRO hard-folding tonneau cover. This American-made product reflects our commitment to quality, innovation, and the spirit of the American workforce. It’s not just a truck accessory. It’s a testament to our dedication to providing our customers with the best. We began by testing the product with Ford, General Motors models, and RAM by Stellantis models. Specifically, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, GMC Sierra 1500, Ford F150, and RAM Truck 1500. However, we quickly decided to expand our scope to also include compatibility with Jeep, Nissan, and Toyota models, along with the Honda Ridgeline soon.”
One of the standout features of the AL3 PRO hard-folding tonneau cover is its robust construction, ensuring unparalleled security and longevity. Additionally, the sleek and modern flush design enhances the aesthetic appeal of any truck, while its user-friendly functionality ensures ease of use for all truck owners.
Features and Benefits of the AL3 PRO Flush-Mounted, Hard-Folding, Trifold Tonneau Cover:
The pinnacle of precision durability in a low profile hard trifold tonneau cover.
A testament to American engineering, the AL3 PRO transforms your truck bed with seamless elegance. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the AL3 PRO utilizes an advanced, semi-automated manufacturing process that guarantees quality and precision in every cover produced.
- Application to fit most major makes and models, including Ford, Jeep, Nissan, Toyota, General Motors brands including GMC, Chevrolet, and RAM from Stellantis.
- Application for Honda Ridgeline forthcoming.
- Designed and tested in the US.
- Customer service located in Canada and the US.
- Manufactured in the US with 90%+ domestic content.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction.
- Weather-resistant: Safeguard your truck bed against the elements – snow, rain, sleet, sun, and leaves – ensuring it remains clean and well-protected.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Limited 3-year warranty on any defective material or craftsmanship as per the Company’s warranty policy.
- Made with over 95% recyclable material.
- Low-profile and sleek.
- Textured and matte black coated aluminum frame offers maximum protection without sacrificing style.
- Unique Diamond Shield™ finish delivers a stunning appearance with enhanced resistance to salt and harsh weather conditions.
- Zinc-nickel plated hardware and fasteners.
- No full-length drainage rails that interfere with the cargo area.
- Unique rear bracket system secured to the bed using a proprietary clamping system.
- Unique easy to use front clamps.
- Rear cable release quick latch system makes opening and closing your cover much faster.
- Option to use cable release quick latch without having to fully open the tailgate.
- Ability to shut the tonneau cover with the tailgate closed.
- One sided operation from tailgate to bulkhead.
- Rubber components are UV- and weather-tested.
- Triple fin side seals ensure additional weather protection.
- Rear fin seal is designed and tested for repeated tailgate use.
- Heavy gauge aluminum formed panels provide enhanced dent resistance while minimizing the weight of the cover.
- No full-length gutter rails that interfere with the cargo area.
- Easy to install and remove.
- No drilling or modifications necessary, making installation a breeze.
- Unique bracket system secured to the bed with custom clamps (Honda Ridgeline, RAM with RamBox, etc.)
- Secure your truck bed against unauthorized access when paired with a locking tailgate.
- Keeps your cargo safe and out of sight, out of mind.
Cost & Competitor Comparison
- Aggressively priced, US made, trifold hardcover.
In keeping with Worksport’s customer-centric approach, the Company will announce the various retail and distribution channels where the AL3 PRO hard-folding tonneau cover will be available, alongside Worksport’s own e-commerce platform. This strategic distribution plan is designed to ensure that customers have easy access to this innovative product.
Worksport’s commitment to quality and innovation is a testament to the brand’s vision for the future of truck accessories. Stay tuned for more updates on availability and retail partnerships. Worksport will soon announce the availability locations for the AL3 PRO.