Do you bring out the best in people? Are you up to date with the latest Social Media trends? Does making engaging content fill you with joy?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Worksport Ltd. is looking for a social media specialist. We’ve got a great story, and an even better product line, and we need someone (you!) to bring it to life. You’ll be developing strategies for campaigns, creating content including reels, Tiktoks and other assets as needed to build our audience, engage with our followers, help increase shares and support sales.
You will work closely with our marketing team and have access to graphic designers to help your ideas come to life!
Knowledge of and a passion for trucks is a definite plus!
Worksport Ltd., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and owns the IP on a variety of tonneau covers, solar integrations, and H2 NP green energy solutions for clean energy & automotive industries. Worksport will manufacture its advanced products in its 152,847-square-foot facility in West Seneca, NY, including its brand-new solar cover, SOLIS, primarily constructed of aluminum components and a slight modification of one of Worksport’s other product lines, the tri-fold tough cover.
- Create engaging posts for popular social media platforms.
- Safeguard our brand by monitoring, managing, and improving our reputation across online outlets.
- Create high-quality, engaging multimedia content for all our community channels, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, forums, etc.
- Design and execute social media campaigns with brand affinity and community building in mind
- Research, test, optimize, and scale new channels, techniques, and technologies.
- Help to refine our tracking and attribution methodology and help to make sense of customer insights and findings.
- Use specialized applications such as Hootsuite to create and schedule social media content.
- Read and respond to social media followers’ comments, questions, and messages.
- Monitor social media platforms to identify conversations about relevant brands and topics.
- Collaborate with social media influencers and marketing and advertising colleagues.
- Align with internal teams on the development, implementation, and optimization of creative output
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analysis
- Follow inspiring brands to keep up with the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in brand building, social media, and community building
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive
- Flawless written and spoken English communication skills
- Significant hands-on experience and a proven track record of managing social media accounts and online communities
- Proven experience creating high-quality, engaging multimedia content, measuring its impact, and improving on it
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Three or more years of social media experience, including planning and managing content in a corporate or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Feel Good about Work:
- You will work with a close-knit team of great people
- Benefits after six months
- Ability to grow along with a company that is making a difference
Apply today! Email: email@example.com